Beautifully Restored 1926 Spanish Building & Adjacent 2016 New Modern Office Building Design By Corsini + Stark
- Restaurant-Spanish building RSF: 12,144
- Modern building RSF: 28,024
- Total RSF: 40,168
- APN: 5547-24-033
- Zoning: LAC4
- Lot Size: 16,448
- Parking: 50
- 2021 NOI: 1,445,237.00
- Cap Rate: 4.52%
Designed by one of LA’s top modern architectural firms, Corsini + Stark, this new creative office building has beautiful natural light and perimeter glass with floor-to-ceiling windows and dramatic open spaces.
4th Floor Penthouse occupied by LEGO – with dramatic offices, and 3 large outside decks overlooking Hollywood and Los Angeles.
The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors are occupied by Sandhouse, an exclusive private suites space. There are over 40, fully built-out private office suites, 2 kitchens, conference rooms, multiple lobbies, and lounge areas. Sandhouse can continue to fully rent the floors, or space can be delivered fully furnished and in turn-key condition to an owner-user.
SPANISH BUILDING RESTAURANT
The Spanish building is currently occupied by GWEN, a dramatic 2-story restaurant space. With over $4 million in tenant improvements and its Art-Deco interior, this 2 -story restaurant reflects the elegance of classic old Hollywood and is one of the most beautiful restaurant spaces in Los Angeles.
Both buildings have on-site valet parking and abundant o-site parking available across the street.
- Beautiful natural light and perimeter glass with dramatic open spaces.
- 40,168 RSF
- 2 building portfolio on Sunset Blvd.
- Fully built-out with furnished private offices, conference rooms, lounges, and break-out spaces.
- Priced at $797.00 PSF
- Onsite Valet Parking and abundant offsite parking available across the street.
- LEGO® anchor tenant.